Accreditation of Training Courses and Training Providers
To assure secured state of knowledge of ARCS certificated assessors, criteria for assessor training are defined. Criteria are specified both for the accreditation of training courses and the accreditation of training providers.
These criteria specify the requirements for training courses including the knowledge and skills to be covered during the course and the requirements for administrative procedures set up in the training provider organization.
An accredited course may be delivered by several accredited training providers if, for instance, a training provider has licensed an accredited training course.
Accreditation of Training Courses
The criteria for the accreditation of training courses define a number of requirements that include:
- Course syllabus and duration
- Course programme and schedule
- Learning objectives
- Delegate training materials
- Course tests and examinations
- Practical assessment performance and evaluation
- Course location, language and facilities
- Course publicity and advertising
Benefits for ARCS accredited training courses
- Training course material is verified by independent ARCS experts.
- Courses can be explicitly advertised as ARCS accredited courses
- After successful accreditation you will receive an official certificate for the course
Training courses may be available for licensing – contact an accredited training course owner.
Accreditation of Training Providers
The criteria for the accreditation of training providers define a number of requirements that include:
- Administrative procedures and records
- Management review
- Authorization of affiliates
- Instructor selection, training and performance review
- Issuance of certificates of training
Benefits for ARCS accredited training providers
- Training courses may be offered without limitations
- Courses can be explicitly advertised as ARCS accredited to demonstrate level of quality
- Public training courses can be listed on ARCS web site with date and venue
Registration of Affiliate
An affiliate to an accredited training provider may deliver an accredited course whether as licensee, franchise holder or subcontractor.The accredited training provider ensures that all requirements of the training provider are maintained
Route to Accreditation of Training Providers and Training Courses
Refer to the Accreditation of Training Providers and Training Courses Guide
Refer to the Fee Schedule