Don’t Settle For Less
Assessor Registration and Certification
Assessor Registration and Certification Scheme is directed towards
- Internal process assessors e.g. those who usually perform internal assessments usually for the purpose of internal process improvement
- External process assessors e.g. consultants or those employed or working on behalf of purchasing organisations or third party certification bodies (registrars)
- Process practitioners e.g. consultants, quality personnel, process improvement teams
Conformity assessment involves a set of processes that show your product, service or system meets the requirements of a standard.
Undergoing the conformity assessment process has a number of benefits:
- It provides consumers and other stakeholders with added confidence.
- It gives your company a competitive edge.
- It helps regulators ensure that health, safety or environmental conditions are met.
For licensing information contact the provider.
The following training courses are accredited under the Scheme.
- ISO/IEC 330xx Foundation
- ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012 Process Assessment Model for Software Lifecycle Processes
- ISO/IEC 29110-3-1:2015 Process Assessment Model for Very Small Enterprises (VSEs)
- ISO/IEC 330xx Assessor
- Instructor Led Assessment Case Study
To assure secured state of knowledge of ARCS certified assessors, criteria for assessor training are defined. Criteria are specified both for the accreditation of training courses and the accreditation of training providers. These criteria specify the requirements for training courses including the knowledge and skills to be covered during the course and the requirements for administrative procedures set up in the training provider organization.
Accreditation of Training Courses
- Syllabus and duration
- Programme and schedule
- Learning objectives
- Delegate training materials
- Tests and examinations
- Practical assessment performance and evaluation
- Location, language and facilities
- Publicity and advertising
Accreditation of Training Providers
- Administrative procedures and records
- Management review
- Authorization of affiliates
- Instructor selection, training and performance review
- Issuance of certificates of training